Saturday 18 February 2012

Our Library in the Heritage Centre

AL of Trull writes:

As a member I used to browse the SANHS library when it was next to the Somerset Studies Library in Paul Street. I am now unable to browse the SANHS library since it is locked away at the Heritage Centre. What plans are there to release this library so once again we can browse it please. I have tried using the card index but unfortunately since I don't know either the author or title of any book on the subject I wish to research I am completely stuck! The staff at the Heritage Centre do their best but likewise if you don't know exactly what book you want, they can't find it. At least when I was able to browse I could find what I wanted relatively quickly, as I can in any other library but this is no longer the case unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment